Sharon Richter is a Registered Dietitian in private practice in Manhattan. Recently, she offered NY Channel 1 viewers advice on preventing a runny nose during this year’s allergy season.
Here are her some of her tips:
- Antioxidants such as berries, tomatoes and acai
- Vitamin C from kiwi fruit or EBOOST
- Omega-3 oils found in foods like salmon, nuts and flax seeds
- Fiber from fruit & veg skins and cereal
To read the whole article, click here. We’d say “Gesundheit,” but you won’t need it!
- 5 Foods that Lower Your Blood Sugar
- 6 Delicious Ways to Get Your Daily Dose of Fiber
- The Surprising Health Risk Of Your Gluten-Free Diet
- A SUPER Superfood Pudding
- Skip the High-Sugar, High-Caloric Juices