If you’ve watched the Today Show for a while, you’ve probably seen nutritionist Sharon Richter. Sharon is a Registered Dietitian in New York. She’s appeared on the Today Show, Queer Eye, CNN, WPIX Channel 11 News, Healthination, Neutrogena’s web cast and The Good Life Show with Jesse Dylan. She’s also contributed to many publications including: Health, Shape, Fitness, OK, Men’s Vogue, Seventeen, Runner’s World and The NY Post.
How does she find the energy to do all this stuff? EBOOST, of course!
Here’s Sharon on July 4th’s Today Show talking about healthy ways to boost your energy without extra sugar and calories.
- Skip the High-Sugar, High-Caloric Juices
- SHAPE Magazine – EBOOST & Jillian Michaels
- Sharon Feiereisen Discovers an Aphrodisiac for Working Out
- Seize the holiday today and take a walk in the park
- Introducing EBOOST FitTip™ Friday, courtesy of celebrity trainer Jay Cardiello!