Read the entire Mogul in my Own Mind article here.
Secret weapons for looking sharp at the office
Your office HVAC system is good for a lot of things (like circulating germs and carrying the aroma of street meat up into your office), but the dry, stale, polluted air wreaks havoc on your skin and your well-being. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency has found that indoor air is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air, and studies show that office workers experience headaches from poor ventilation. Even if you haven’t pulled an all-nighter, the odds are stacked against your looking and feeling your best at work. That’s where a well-stocked desk drawer comes in (and no, not stocked like the office of Mad Men‘s Don Draper). Here are the only 10 products you need.
Why: This bubbly orange drink contains a potent mix of green-tea extract (proven to boost physical performance by up to 24 percent, according to a study in the American Journal of Physiology:Regulatory, Integrative, and Comparative Physiology), vitamin B12, and 5-HTP, an amino acid that boosts levels of serotonin in the brain.
Get it: eboost.com
- People Magazine: Victoria & Heidi Use EBOOST to Stay Fit
- Drink Choices at Work Directly Affect your Efficiency
- Men’s Health – 5 Sports Drinks That Actually Work
- Fitness Spice Helps You Stay Cool and Feel Great with EBOOST Popsicles
- 4 ways to enjoy the fall season while being stuck in the office