Top trainer Ari Weller has worked with celebrities such as Sean “P Diddy” Combs, supermodel Chandra North, comedian Marc Maron, entertainment mogul Benny Medina and talk radio star Robin Quivers. Ari’s work has been featured in The New York Times, Details Magazine, Fitness, Men’s Journal, Entertainment Weekly, Self Magazine, W Magazine, TIme Out New York and New York Magazine. He was also featured on the national television shows Extra and Today.
With that kind of pedigree, it’s no surprise that Ari is a loyal BOOSTer. Here are his reasons.
10 Reasons top personal trainer Ari Weller recommends EBOOST.
As a trainer I never stop searching for innovative ways to provide my clients and myself the best possible exercise and nutrition plans. Here are ten reasons why I recommend EBOOST as a premiere supplement product:
- More than JUST an energy boost, EBOOST contains a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals in one packet.
- I don’t want to put just anything in my body so its comforting to know that EBOOST has been developed by a premiere research team in one of the most reputable laboratories in the industry.
- EBOOST has zero calories. Nothing else needs to be said for the body conscious seeker.
- EBOOST is one of the most easily portable workout supplements I’ve ever used. I don’t need to lug around any extra pill cases or shaker bottles. I don’t need to worry if it’s going to spill inside my pocket or gym/ bike saddle bags.
- EBOOST is super easy to use! All you have to do is add water and drink. I find that I don’t even need to stir it. If it dissolves easily in the glass(no clumps) I know its going to absorb even easier into my body.
- EBOOST is inexpensive! Over the years I’ve spent thousands of dollars trying to build the perfect nutritional supplementation plan. I’m thrilled that science and technology has gotten more efficient and cost effective.
- EBOOST gives me a natural energy pick up from green tea leaf so I don’t get the shakes or crashes I experience from other highly caffeinated products.
- EBOOST provides my body essential B vitamins, potassium, electrolytes and vitamin C that I need for recovery while still on the move or post-workout.
- NO SUGAR! I’ve searched so long for a supplement that gives me and my clients energy that is not from sugar. Keeping balanced blood sugar levels is my number one rule in developing any nutritional program.
- This is real energy that doesn’t go when you do. Most energy drinks I’ve used are diuretics that just make me urinate out all of the essentials I need. EBOOST puts it in and keeps me going even after I do.
- Owen McKibbin Likes his EBOOST Neat
- Introducing EBOOST FitTip™ Friday, courtesy of celebrity trainer Jay Cardiello!
- Fashion Week Daily's Obsession with EBOOST
- People Magazine: Victoria & Heidi Use EBOOST to Stay Fit
- Energy With a Pedigree: EBOOST on Haute Magazine Blog