The Power of Pink
More pink power, this time in the form of a fizzy tablet. The folks at EBOOST have received tons of attention with their ultrahip daily vitamin supplement, thanks in part to celebrity fans such as Heidi Klum. An effervescent tablet, EBOOST is simply dropped into a glass of water, creating a healthy tonic packed with ingredients that help to support energy, focus, recovery and health (think green tea extracts, vitamin B-12, zinc and many more action-packedvitamins and minerals to make you feel good). The original orange flavored EBOOST was a huge hit, and the company has now partnered with the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) to launch a signature pink lemonade flavor in order to benefit breast cancer research.
- Fitness Spice Wants You to Drink Pink (EBOOST, that is)
- Marie Claire Magazine: Products to Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Blisstree and EBOOST Fight Breast Cancer Together
- Some Recent Blogging About EBOOST
- BOOST Your Support For Breast Cancer Awareness This October!