The Shape of Things: Fully Supplemented
We can all use a little boost now and then–and EBOOST (10 tablets, $11.50) is a good choice. Its combination of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals (green tea extract, vitamin B-12, potassium, sodium, selenium, copper, and grape seed extract) promises to deliver what founders Josh Taekman and John McDonald call the “four elements of performance”–energy, immunity support, recovery, and focus. Fans of the bubbly orange-flavored supplement include Bruce Willis, Giselle Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Victoria Beckham, and Molly Sims.
Available at Ricky’s, 50 Main Street, East Hampton, 329-7588; eboost.com
- Some Recent Blogging About EBOOST
- Fashion Week Daily's Obsession with EBOOST
- Energy With a Pedigree: EBOOST on Haute Magazine Blog
- Busy Working Mama Reviews EBOOST
- Better Than an Espresso Machine