Check out the post here.
The E is for Energy, and the Boost is for….boost. If you’re too old for Flintstone vitamins and too young for Centrum Silver, consider EBOOST, an orange effervescent tablet that contains a full day’s supply of essential vitamins and minerals like B12, C, Zinc, and other too-healthy-to-be pronounceable supplements. Plus, it’s probably better for us than our usual 10-12 sugar free Red Bulls, half a pack of American Spirits, and the Diet Coke chaser that we modestly refer to as “wake-up juice.” Kidding! Kidding. It also comes in single-serve powdered packets, great for emergency stashing.
- Chow Says "Not Just For Ravers"
- Busy Working Mama Reviews EBOOST
- EBOOST Sampling Events in New York
- Happy (Healthy) Fourth of July!
- EATING FIVE (NOT SEVEN) SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEGETABLES A DAY LEADS TO A LONGER LIFE