The countdown is almost here. That famous 10-second countdown that carries more excitement than any other 10-second countdown. How exciting is it to think about starting a whole new year full of so much potential? Those 10 seconds lead to a new year where we can close the year we just had and open our arms to a new year full of new opportunities, health, and wealth. This year we are cheers-ing to the new year with mocktails. So grab your EBOOST, let’s make some tasty mocktails together, and cheers to the New Year with mocktails.
3 Mocktails to Ring in the New Year
EBOOST product needed – RESCUE
- EBOOST RESCUE
- 1 ½ ounces citrus vodka
- 1 juice of lime wedge
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- watermelon wedge and mint leaves to garnish
- ice cubes
- Place RESCUE and vodka in a glass and mix thoroughly.
- Place the RESCUE and vodka mixture and lime juice into an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Cover and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Strain the cocktail into an ice-filled copper mug. Top with ginger beer, and garnish with watermelon wedge and mint sprigs.
Aperol Spritz Mocktail
EBOOST product needed – SUPER POWDER, orange
- 1 TBS Lemon juice + a small 2″ long peel
- 3-5 Fresh sage leaves
- 3-4 Fresh thyme sprigs
- ¾ cup water
- 1 packet orange SUPER POWDER
- ¾ cup Grapefruit juice
- ½ Pomegranate juice
- ½ White grape juice
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups Seltzer water
- Add your lemon juice, peel, and herbs to a glass and muddle them together using a muddler.
- Mix water and SUPER POWDER thoroughly.
- Add everything to a cocktail shaker except for the tonic water.
- Shake for 10 seconds and strain evenly into 4 glasses with ice.
- Top with tonic or soda water and garnish with herbs and an orange slice.
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Virgin Daiquiri
EBOOST produce needed – Strawberry Lemonade SUPER FUEL
- 8-10 frozen strawberries
- 3oz lemon juice
- 1 oz honey
- strawberry lemonade SUPER FUEL
- Blend strawberries, lemon juice, honey, and half of SUPER FUEL together in a high-speed blender.
- Add ice to the blender if you want it thick.
- Divide mixture between 2 small glasses, top with remaining SUPER FUEL, and serve.