Are you really wanting to be in on the Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) craze, but drinking something loaded with sugar isn’t really your cup of… coffee? We get it. All of that sugar doesn’t quite feel up our alley either. Here is our version of a PSL that you can make right at home.
The EBOOST PSL
A healthy pumpkin spice latte you can make at home.
- 8 ounces brewed coffee, 1-2 shots of espresso, or 8 ounces cold brew
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp maple syrup, honey or 1 packet stevia
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- whipped cream always optional 😉
instructions for a hot latte
- In a cup or sauce pan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin and cook in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove and add vanilla, spices and sweetener. Place everything in a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until foamy. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
instructions for a cold latte
- Add of the ingrients to a blender. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour into a glass and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy.
And you aren’t too convinced about the PSL craze, then maybe you would enjoy one of our pumpkin protein smoothies instead.