Many of us are guilty of not drinking as much water in the winter months. The hot sun and humidity isn’t there to constantly remind us to drink too replenish the water we are sweating out. No matter what time of year though, we should always be drinking plenty of water. Notice your skin is a bit dry during the winter months? This right here could be a big sign that your body could use a little more water.
To help you rehydrate on top of that water you are drinking, we came up with a great tasting recipe that hydrates you and properly helps your body recover after a workout – introducing our post-workout recovery watermelon refresher made with RESCUE.
Think of RESCUE, which is a Vegan BCAA powder as your favorite superhero sidekick. Take RESCUE before, during or after burning some calories to help repair your muscles and rehydrate. With a light and refreshing taste, RESCUE is there to lift you up for your next big move. Work out hard and recover effortlessly.
Recovery Watermelon Refresher
- 1 serving watermelon RESCUE
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup water or 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of honey or another sweetener of choice
- a few mint and/or basil leaves, if you want to take it to the next level
Put everything in a high speed blender and blend. Pour into a glass and enjoy. It is that easy.
- Watermelon BCAAs 3 Ways
- Watermelon Coconut Smoothie
- 3 Summery Ways to Consume BCAAs
- Get Boosted with our Watermelon Mint Refresher
- Watermelon Mint Vegan Post Workout Ice Cream