Smoothies aren’t just for the dead of summer when you are looking to cool down. Smoothies can also be great when you are stuck in the middle of winter fantasize about someplace warm and tropical. Take for instance our watermelon coconut smoothie. This smoothie is sure to take your thoughts to a faraway tropical island, where you are laying in the sun not having a care in the world. Or this smoothie is just really tasty and it is packed with great amino acids for recovery after a great workout.
Watermelon Coconut Smoothie
- 1/2 a watermelon
- 1 serving EBOOST RESCUE
- 1 cup of unsweetened plant milk
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen coconut puree
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 TBS of chia seeds
If you would like to sneak in some vegetables, we recommend throwing in a handful of spinach.
- Throw everything in a blender and slowly pour in plant milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
This can be served in a bowl or a glass–it just depends on if you want to drink it with a straw or make it thicker and use a spoon.
Looking for more smoothie options to use RESCUE with – check out some of our favorites listed below:
… and learn more about RESCUE – ‘Your Recovery Hero’– EBOOST’s Newest Product
- Post Workout Recovery Watermelon Refresher
- Watermelon BCAAs 3 Ways
- Watermelon Mint Vegan Post Workout Ice Cream
- An EBOOST Coconut Protein Smoothie, 3 Ways.
- 3 Summery Ways to Consume BCAAs