There is just something about the summer that really calls for the taste of watermelon. It is because it is so juicy and refreshing during a hot summer day. So why not, make a couple of drinks that also help your body recover from the heat and working out that tastes just as refreshing. Here are our ‘Watermelon BCAAs 3 Ways’.
Of course, the easiest way to enjoy our watermelon flavored BCAAs, called RESCUE is to scoop a serving into your shaker bottle, add water and then shake away. It is even more refreshing if you add ice or put it in the fridge or freezer the night before We mean just the shaker empty. We don’t want your shaker to crack with liquid in it.
Watermelon Mint Mocktail
- 6 slices of watermelon
- 4 oz coconut water
- 4 oz of carbonated water
- mint leaves
- EBOOST RESCUE
- option to add a shot of alcohol if you’re feeling a bit wild
- Blend watermelon and coconut water in a blender.
- Grab two glasses and fill with ice.
- Fill each glass 2/3 with watermelon.
- Split the EBOOST RESCUE into each glass or give each glass its own EBOOST RESCUE serving.
- Top off with carbonated water.
- Add mint to your liking (muddled if preferred).
feel #refreshed and #boosted!
Watermelon Punch Bowl
It’s simple, delicious, hydrating, and great for summer!
- 1 watermelon
- 2 cups ice
- 3 servings EBOOST RESCUE
- 5 cups of water
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (optional)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- just a dash of sugar
- Cut the watermelon in half and scoop out the contents.
- Add all watermelon you scooped out into a blender with ice and EBOOST RESCUE.
- Then add the water, strawberries, and lemon juice and blend again!
Pour the punch into the watermelon remains you scooped the insides from (this is your bowl). Rim with sugar and enjoy after a sweaty workout at the part with socially distanced friends.
If you are looking for more refreshing watermelon treats, check out our Watermelon BCAA dairy-free ice cream.