We are a wellness brand designed to change the way people energize and replenish throughout their day, whether it be at the gym, at the office, at home and anywhere in between.
Our latest product, SUPER FUEL, is a ready-to-drink product that redefines energy drinks by using natural energy with clean ingredients. Our founder Josh Taekman joins Cheddar to talk about our products and our latest partnership with Arizona Beverages. Tune in below to see what Josh has to say.
“It’s All About Clean Performance Products” – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder
Even after being in business for 10 years, the market shift frequently, and it is now that we are seeing a bigger shift towards the consumer caring more about what they are consuming in regards to their overall health.
The market has shifted to where customers are demanding healthier and better for you products. – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder
We did not create SUPER FUEL to be an energy drink. One of its benefits is that SUPER FUEL certainly does contain energy, from a natural source, is definitely a benefit from drinking it but also serves more purposes than that. It is a performance product for those looking to optimize their performance with multifunctional benefits.
In SUPER FUEL you get energy, hydration and focus.
- 10 Vitamins + Minerals – Vitamin C, D, B6, B12, Zinc, Folate, Niacin, Selenium, Chromium, Potassium and antioxidants
- 110 mg of Natural Caffeine – from green coffee seed and green tea
- AM Recovery + Restoration – with hovenia dulcis + milk thistle to help you recover from a night out and get you back on your feet in no time
- Hydration + Sports Recovery – A blend of electrolytes helps you stay hydrated and replenish your body from the minerals lost through sweat
- Mental Sharpness + Clarity – Huperzine-a, reservotol + 5-htp for sharpness, stress-relief and mood support
- PLUS, No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- And only 10-20 calories, 1-2 gram of sugar depending on flavor