Ha did you catch that… Vitamin E boost (Eboost) Smoothie. E boost is essentially Eboost, it is all in the details that make the world go round. Or in my case, I just love to nerd out over words. I know you are here for the smoothie recipe, don’t worry – let’s dive right in with our straws!
Springtime can be a time when the weather cannot decide what it wants to do. One day it is warm and the sun is shining while the next day it drops 20 degrees and pours rain. With such dramatic shifts in weather, our bodies can take a toll too and not feel the greatest. Help out your body with an extra dose of Vitamin E.
- 1/2 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 orange
- handful of spinach
- 12 raw almonds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- optional –
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1 scoop vanilla or unflavored protein to give yourself a protein boost too
- Peel orange and place wedges in blender cup
- Add coconut milk, almonds, and extracts
- Blend until smooth
- Top with orange zest if desired