Have you been asked to bring the green beans for Christmas dinner and just can’t imagine popping open a cans of soup and fried onions? Here’s a healthy recipe for Citrus Green Beans with Pine Nuts from Cooking Light that you can serve without feeling like everything on the table is fattening. As a bonus, it’s super easy to make.
And if your family just won’t let you serve something completely healthy, here’s a no-can green bean casserole from The Pioneer Woman blog that’s sure to please. But be warned, “no can” means you’re cooking from scratch and this one takes some time. But it sure looks worth it!
Photo: The Pioneer Woman
- I see Green Coffee Beans are in Eboost, but what the heck is it?
- 2 Hearty High Protein Recipes to Keep you Fuller Longer
- Don’t forget SPRUCE® this Thanksgiving
- Turkey Sliders with a Refreshing Bean Salad Recipe
- Cooler Weather Calls for Ribollita – Tuscan Vegetable Stew