You fans of Freddy Krueger and pals of Pennywise or girlfriends to the Sanderson sisters have your Halloween movie marathon already queued up. But do you have your Halloween inspired cocktails ready to sip on while you hide under the sheets? No? Here is our take on the perfect cocktails to pair with a few of our favorite Halloween movies.
4 Creepy EBOOST Halloween Movie Cocktails
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups grenadine syrup
- 2 cups Jamaican white rum
- 1 cup light rum
- 1 SUPER FUEL, orange mango
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Mix everything together in a pitch and place in the refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
Elm Street Old-Fashioned
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 cup warm apple cider
- 2 oz bourbon
- Combine the first three ingredients into a glass and stir.
- And whatever you do: don’t fall asleep.
Camp Crystal Lake Mimosa
- 1 SUPER POWDER, orange
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz Sparkling wine
- Red food coloring, optional
- Mix water and SUPER POWDER together in a wine glass.
- Add sparkling water and food coloring for a bloody good time.
Norman Bates: “Mother’s Martini”
- 1 oz black vodka
- 1/4 cup cherry juice
- 1 cup ice
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a stemmed glass.
- Delicious … just like mother used to make.
Looking for mocktails?
Check out our Halloween mocktail concoctions we came up with last year.
And if you are feeling a little hungover from your Halloween Movie Cocktails on November 1st, kick back one of your SUPER FUELS to help with your AM recovery.
- EBOOST Halloween Cocktails and Mocktails
- Happy Hour With EBOOST
- Ring in the New Year with Healthy EBOOST Cocktails
- EBOOST Has Your Summer Cocktails Covered
- Red, White and Blue ‘Healthy’ Cocktails