Dr. Neil Pauvin’s goal with all of his patients is to optimize their health in the first 60-minute visit. He is a functional, integrative sport and regenerative medicine physician and EBOOST health and wellness expert, who is a big fan of one of our EBOOST ingredients, L-Citrulline.
EBOOST is a series of products or people who live to do more every day—who thrive on the go and always have a new goal on the horizon. One of the main ingredients in many of their products is L-Citrulline – which hits every part of the workout: increases the blood flood across the body leading to more muscle, helps with protein synthesis, boosts recovery and lowers inflammation.
Dr. Neil Pauvin goes on to include a HUGE list of other benefits of L-Citrulline, found in EBOOST RESCUE including:
- maximizes workouts
- reduces inflammation
- a more productive workout
- increases brain function
- increases a better mood
- helps with erectile disfunction
- works much more immediate than L-Arginine
Dr. Ward says the benefits of EBOOST are dramatic – and his recovery time has decreased immensely post workouts.
In this episode, Dr. Paulvin and Dr. Ward talk supplements, boosting your immune system, and the benefits of EBOOST even for those who aren’t avid athletes.
Read more about our latest product, RESCUE here.
- ‘Your Recovery Hero’– EBOOST’s Newest Product
- Why We Put Nootropics in EBOOST Powder
- What are Nootropics? And, why did we put them in EBOOST?
- Find out what Nootropics are and why we put them in EBOOST!
- Watermelon Coconut Smoothie