Healthline reports on emerging research, new treatments, diet, exercise, and trending topics in health and wellness. All articles are written by their network of editors and contributors. Everything they publish is fact checked by our panel of experts. Recently published on Healthline, EBOOST made it into their article: ‘Top 13 Keto-Friendly Drinks (Besides Water)‘ as a great choice for a keto-friendly energy drink.
Healthline based their picks off of a few criteria that each product listed need to meet.
- low carb
- boost your energy
- provide some flavor and variety
- replace some of your favorite sugary drinks
- have 0–5 grams of net carbs (the total number of carbs minus fiber and sugar alcohols)
SUPER FUEL is listed as Healthline’s keto-friendly energy drink of choice. It made the list due to no artificial sweeteners or caffeine. SUPER FUEL is sweetened with natural sweeteners like stevia and honey. As well as, its caffeine coming from natural sources – green coffee beans and green tea.
Not only is SUPER FUEL a great keto-friendly energy drink, it is also great for AM restoration and recovery. With hovenia dulcis + milk thistle to help you recover from a night out and get you back on your feet in no time. The active ingredient in milk thistle, silymarin, acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radical production and helps support liver functions. Hovenia Dulcis, which is a source of dihydromyricetin, has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine to relieve intoxication after excessive drinking.
Check out Healthline’s article for additional Keto-friendly drinks, including some alcoholic keto-friendly drinks as well, or check out some of our SUPER FUEL cocktail recipes.
- Recover with SUPER FUEL and these 4 Exercises
- EBOOST’s Latest Product Announcement + EBOOST’s Future
- How EBOOST is Breaking the Energy Drink Mold
- Combating a Late Night Out with SUPER FUEL
- “It’s All About Clean Performance Products” – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder