UPDATE 7/7/2020: Most recently, our award winner SUPER FUEL was featured in the Food and Beverage Magazine with this snippet-
“For fitness, SUPER FUEL is a great pre/post workout hydration tool and recovery aid, as recommended by celebrity trainers including Latreal Mitchell (REVENGE BODY) and Stephen Navaretta (aka Brooklyn Tank).
While many brands are touting themselves for the summer, EBOOST’s Super Fuel cans offer the healthy energy drink option for the following reasons:
1. All natural
2. Low in sugar (with no artificial sweeteners)
3. Fortified with nootropics, key vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and other nutrients
4. The caffeine comes from green coffee seed and green tea
EBOOST is sold in over 4,000 locations including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Barry’s Bootcamp, Vitamin Shoppe, Equinox and specialty retailers, hotels and corporate offices across America. The brand has a high profile list of celebrities, personalities and professional athletes who are avid users including Oprah Winfrey, Hugh Jackman, Heidi Klum, Victoria Beckham, Michael Strahan, Madonna, Shakira, Diddy, Trae Young and more, all enjoying the taste and clean performance of EBOOST.”
Earlier this year we launched our newest product, SUPER FUEL and we are beyond thrilled to hear that Bevnet announced, today, that we are “Best New Product of 2019.”
To say it is an honor would be an understatement, when Jeff Klineman, Editor-in-Chief of Bevnet, states how the importance of companies and their products are much more than just a company and its product.
“Right now companies and leadership teams regardless of category are of huge importance not just in business but with regard to social and moral leadership, and products are only part of these equations,” Klineman said. “All those success stories about purpose-driven entrepreneurs, all those Seth Goldmans out there, they’ve reset the bar and added this new hurdle. That’s great. It’s helped open the door for new products and ways of doing business, but now you’ve got to live up to that success and keep your moral position in mind.”Bevnet
We have always stood by what a good energy product means to us and couldn’t be more proud of the industry and customers who are also looking for the same type of ingredients we have stood by for years.
Here are some reasons why we think SUPER FUEL stands out –
- Made with Natural Caffeine, unlike the other guys…
- Fortified with nootropics, vitamins, minerals & electrolytes, because we all want more than just energy
- Keto-Friendly because carbs and sugars are so 2018
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free & Vegetarian, duh
- The perfect drink mixer, because we are all about that work hard, play hard life
Here are what some of our customers have to say!
“I just ordered my firs case and I am hooked! Ginger Lime is my favorite but all of the flavors are delicious. I’ve tried nearly every energy drink out there and these are my new fav. Taste great, long lasting energy and no jitters. Super impressed!”Nathan P.
“This is the first energy drink I have used that didn’t leave me feeling like garbage when it ran it’s course. Not only does it provide energy, it focused my attention. Great for long work days or long workouts… “Loren L.
“This is probably my new favorite drink ever! I love drinking it in the morning- the sparkling water is so refreshing and tastier than just plain coffee or tea. The flavor is really good and you can taste a hint of the coconut water which is really good as well. It gives me just enough of a boost of energy with no crash later!”Ashley D.
Bevnet Best New Product 2019 Winner
To check out more about the awards and see who else is won, check out the video below –
- EBOOST Expands Distribution Nationwide with Grocery and Fitness Retailers
- BevNet’s Review on EBOOST’s Ready-To-Drink SUPER FUEL
- The (Natural) Energy Drink for Summer
- EBOOST’s Latest Product Announcement + EBOOST’s Future
- Treat Yourself this Holiday Season with EBOOST