EBOOST Fans, Friends and Family,
Josh Taekman, Co-Founder & CEO of EBOOST will be fighting in a charity boxing event in NYC on November 14, 2019 organized by a great organization called Haymakers for Hope, with all proceeds supporting the fight against cancer. Volunteering to get punched in the face may confirm your long-held suspicions that Josh is insane (you might be right!), but the fight is an incredible opportunity to create impact in an area that affects most all our lives.
Our goal is to raise and exceed $30,000, but we would really love to see that goal crushed, to contribute towards a better world — fighting for an end to cancer once and for all.
Haymakers for Hope is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to the fight against cancer with events in 4 cities across the US and $11 million+ raised in its 9 year history.
You can help!
Support our fighter, Josh Taekman, and help us bring down cancer!
100% of online donations are tax deductible and support benefiting organizations.
- Team EBOOST and the Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Team EBOOST Riding in The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Fitness Spice Wants You to Drink Pink (EBOOST, that is)
- Team EBOOST raises $230K in the Ride To Conquer Cancer!
- How EBOOST’s Founder Josh Taekman Is Giving Energy Drinks a Healthy Refresh