#Sorrynotsorry but there is a lot of pumpkin inspiration happening around here. But where else can you get a taste of fall in a glass that is loaded with vitamins and minerals, plus a little alcohol to really get you in the right mood?
How did we pack vitamins and minerals into a cocktail you might ask? Well, check out some of these health benefits from our very own ready to drink SUPER FUEL.
- 10 Vitamins + Minerals
- AM Recovery + Restoration
- Hydration + Sports Recovery
- Mental Sharpness + Clarity
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners
- Soy Free
3 Ways to Make a Pumpkin Moscow Mule
The Captain Pumpkin Moscow Mule
1.5 oz. Captain Morgan Jack-O’Blast
3 oz. SUPER FUEL Ginger Lime
0.5 oz. lime juice, if desired
Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice, stir and garnish with a lime wedge.
Pumpkin Spice Moscow Mule
4 oz vanilla vodka
2 TBS pumpkin puree plus more for garnish
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 SUPER FUEL Ginger Lime
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake together the vodka, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and half of the SUPER FUEL.
- Pour mixture into a copper mule mug filled with ice and top with the other half of the SUPER FUEL.
- Garnish with a dash of pumpkin pie spice and serve.
Cinnamon Pumpkin Moscow Mule
2 oz pumpkin pie vodka
4 oz SUPER FUEL Ginger Lime
3-4 ice cubes
2 drops of Pumpkin Pie extract
1 cinnamon stick for garnishing
Garnish with a dash of cinnamon sugar, optional
- Add ice and the pumpkin pie extract into a copper mug to coat the ice in the mug.
- Pour in vodka and SUPER FUEL.
- Use cinnamon stick to stir the contents of mug.
- Garnish with a dash of cinnamon sugar.
Looking for more cocktail inspiration? Check out these EBOOST cocktail recipes without the hangover.
- Ring in the New Year with Healthy EBOOST Cocktails
- Happy Hour With EBOOST
- A SUPER FUELED Rum Punch
- 3 EBOOST Approved Margaritas
- 2 Healthier Margarita Recipes with a Fun Twist