Popsicles aren’t just for kids anymore. Popsicles are a great way to have a ‘treat’ while keeping cool. However, these popsicles are like no other. We made these popsicles with our natural energy drink SUPER FUEL and created a way more fun way to ‘drink’ your energy drink.
Next time you are hitting the beach, going to a friend’s for a BBQ or just want to cool off on a hot summer day, throw together this popsicle recipe a few hours beforehand (or ideally, the night before).
EBOOST Popsicle Benefits
- Fortified with nootropics, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and other key nutrients.
- Covers your daily health needs with Vitamin C, D, B6, B12, Zinc, Folate, Niacin, Selenium, Chromium, Potassium and antioxidants.
- Contains Huperzine-A, resveratrol, + 5-HTP for sharpness, stress-relief, and mood support.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Sweeteners, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free.
- Plus, they taste great.
Strawberry Lemonade Energizing Popsicles
- 1 silicone 6 popsicle mold
- 1 can Strawberry Lemonade SUPER FUEL
- 1/2 cup fresh or fresh to frozen mixed berries
- Place a few of the mixed berries into each popsicle mold.
- Pour 1/6 of the SUPER FUEL into each popsicle mold.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- As Easy As 1,2,3… EBOOST Healthy Popsicles
- Eboost Chia Raspberry Popsicles – a healthy way to cool down this summer
- “It’s All About Clean Performance Products” – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder
- An EBOOST SUPER FUEL Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- 3 EBOOST Healthy Hacks to Keep Cool