You don’t need alcohol to play bartender nor do you need a whole lot of fancy ingredients. In fact, if there is a bartender that says they specialize in anti-oxidant mocktails (or cocktails for that matter) I will sit in front of them all night. Until I find that unicorn of a bartender, I am going to stick to making my own antioxidant mocktails that are just as delicious as the real deal and much healthier for the body.
A key secret in keeping mocktails fun and fancy is all in the garnishes. No one will have any idea that your drink is not full of alcohol when you throw a garnish one it. Having that garnish on, or in, your glass is code for – “hey, I can have just as much fun as you can with your liquor filled glass”.
Some of my favorite go-to garnishes are things like: lemons, limes, cherries, mint, basil, salt rim, fruit, etc.
Want to know another secret? My antioxidant secret ingredient is SUPER FUEL. SUPER FUEL overflows with antioxidants. I swear when I open a can, I can just hear the anti-oxidants cheering me on as I chug (or sip) one down.
If you really find yourself needing a cocktail to really let your hair down–don’t worry we aren’t judging–then wipe together our SUPER FUEL Rum Punch. It is still full of the antioxidants I keep talking about, but gives you that little liquid courage too. BUT if you are still here for the mocktails then let’s get on with it.
Strawberry Cherry Lemonade Mocktail
- 1 can SUPER FUEL, sparkling strawberry lemonade
- 2 dark cherries + 1 tsp cherry syrup
- 1 tooth pick
- 1 flute glass
- Grab a flute or any tall glass.
- Pour cherry syrup into glass.
- Place 2 cherries on a tooth pick and place over glass.
- Pour SUPER FUEL over the cherries into the glass.
- Give a swirl and sip.
Orange Mango Lemon Mocktail
- 1 can SUPER FUEL, sparkling orange mango
- 1 slice of fresh lemon + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 martini glass
- Grab a martini glass or any short glass.
- Squeeze 1 tsp lemon into glass.
- Pour SUPER FUEL into glass.
- Garnish with lemon slice.
- EBOOST Halloween Cocktails and Mocktails
- The (Natural) Energy Drink for Summer
- 4 Creepy EBOOST Halloween Movie Cocktails
- An EBOOST SUPER FUEL Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- Happy Hour With EBOOST