Move over cocktails bars, there is a new sheriff in town aka the healthy police. Okay, we aren’t the health police but living a healthy lifestyle is very important to us so we are always trying to find ways to make fun social things around us more fun with a side of additional health! And on that topic, today we bring you three cocktails that taste super delicious, yes still have the alcohol in them but we have stepped them up a notch to bring you cocktails with more vitamins and minerals to your body. If there is a time when your body needs a boost of extra vitamins and minerals, while you are drinking is certainly one of the best times. Next time, your friends invite you out to happy hour, tell them you are hosting with these three EBOOST cocktails.
Strawberry Lemonade Daiquiris
2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed, hulled and roughly chopped*
2 cups crushed ice
2 packets SUPER POWDER, pink lemonade
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained (roughly 3-4 lemons), plus more for garnish
⅓ cup white rum, plus more to taste
- Combine strawberries, ice, and SUPER POWDER in a blender until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and rum. Pulse to combine.
- Pour drink into cups, and serve.
2 ounces gin
1/2 ounce triple sec
1/2 ounce dry vermouth
1 packet SUPER POWDER, orange
Garnish: orange slice
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with cracked ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the orange slice.
Ginger Apple Mule
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup ginger beer
1 shot vodka
2 tsp lime juice
1 serving SPRUCE
1 cup ice, portioned 1/2 cup servings
pinch ginger fresh grated
- Combine water and SPRUCE. Add SPRUCE mixture, ginger beer, vodka, li, e juice and 1/2 cup ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and serve over 1/2 cup ice.
- Ring in the New Year with Healthy EBOOST Cocktails
- 3 Healthy EBOOST Cocktail Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Healthy Super Bowl Cocktails Without the Hangover
- 2 Healthier Margarita Recipes with a Fun Twist
- 2 Easy Mocktails Recipes Boosting with Antioxidants