You know how to celebrate any holiday but you also appreciate keeping in line with what you believe in and keeping up with your healthy lifestyles, even if you are letting loose and celebrating something special. Next time to head you a holiday party or a special gathering, you don’t need to worry about if you can partake in the desserts because you are about to bring the tastiest paleo snickerdoodle cookies in all the land. Of course, if dessert is already provided then please don’t try and show up the host with bringing your own dessert, you can politely decline instead. Or maybe, be a little bold and bring some for you and a couple of other guests to try–yes, they are that good!
The real transparency here though is that these are not our cookie recipe, they are in fact a recipe of someone’s Instagram that we drool over every time she posts up a new picture. If you aren’t already familiar with @vibrantandpure’s Instagram page, then you need to start following here ASAP. But please don’t hate us if you find yourself drooling at your desk over her delicious feed.
Paleo Snickerdoodle Cookies
recipe by: Vibrant and Pure
For the dough:
1 cup almond butter
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
For the coating:
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda, egg, vanilla extract, and sea salt until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls about the size of a golf ball and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake 6 at a time because they spread out a lot.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
If you are into frosted cookies like we are, try grabbing some dairy-free cream cheese (like Kite Hill) and add a little stevia to sweeten if desired.
- An EBOOST Approved Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Up Your Protein Intake with Protein Cookies
- Make These ‘Veggie’ Pistachio Cookies Today
- 3 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
- Add a blueberry lavender scone and eboost to your Easter Brunch