Gazpacho is a great way to bring those hearty warm wintery soups into the summer without feeling like you can’t escape the heat. Gazpacho is a Spanish-style soup made from tomatoes and other vegetables and spices. Gazpacho is also most commonly known for being served cold.
This new take on the classic gazpacho was created by NYC-based celebrity chef Paula Hankin. This is a great way to get tons of veggies into your diet and it tastes delicious! And our secret little ingredient is adding in some of our very own SPRUCE.
1 serving SPRUCE®
1 yellow or orange bell pepper
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 peeled cucumber
1/2 of avocado
1 or 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup of red onion
Pinch of sea salt and pepper
Optional: add some ice cubs or water as you prefer
- Clean and chop all vegetables.
- Place all ingredients in blender leaving some avocado and cucumber out of the blender to use as a garnish.
- Blend until ingredients are mixed but consistency is still slightly chunky.
- Pour into bowl and top with garnish.
Adding SPRUCE to a classic gazpacho offers an additional 1.5 servings of greens. These greens include kale, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and cabbage, which are some of the most nutritious greens on the planet. SPRUCE is made by freeze-drying and air-drying methods to dehydrate the greens. This process allows us to preserve the nutritional goodness of the veggies in this green juice powder, while only removing moisture. SPRUCE also provides prebiotic fiber, ginger root, and natural energy.
- Eboost Ginger Apple Spruce Dressing
- SPRUCE – One of the 50 Healthiest Foods You Can Buy in the Supermarket
- Eboost Avocado Green Protein Smoothie
- Avocado Protein Greens Smoothie