In season ripe fruit sometimes tastes too good to be true. The stone fruits that pop up this time of year are mouth drool worthy. Okay, they even make you drool a little bit while eating them, but these delicious fruits are so worth the mess when they are perfectly ripe. When given some fresh peaches recently, the first thing that came to mind was how delicious they would be with ice cream. Since we are all about those healthy indulgences, of course, it was only natural to make our own ice cream with way less sugar than store-bought and throw in some peaches.
Here is what I came up with.
EBOOST Peach Coconut Ice Cream
1 large container unsweetened vanilla coconut soy delicious yogurt
3 scoops EBOOST PRIME, vanilla
3 peaches, pit removed and chopped into 1/3 inch cubes
- Follow the instructions on how to prepare your ice cream maker.
- When the ice cream bowl is ready for ingredients add in the yogurt, vanilla, and stevia.
- When your ice cream gets to the right consistency, add in the peaches and mix for 2 more minutes.
- You want some of the peaches to break down and mix into the ice cream to create that beautiful peach color we all love.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour and then serve.
- Can be kept in a freezer for 1 week.
Life is all about balance so when it comes to the mother nature’s candy we have a hard time resisting.
Indulge and live a little.
- We All Scream for EBOOST Chocolate Protein Ice Scream
- Chocolate Protein Fro-Yo Recipe
- Recipe Makeover: Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream
- An EBOOST Coconut Protein Smoothie, 3 Ways.
- Carrot Cupcakes with Creamy Frosting