Protein is the essence of our muscles. Without feeding our body with protein, we can’t feel powerful in the gym or take a stroll around the block. This whole week we are celebrating the importance of protein by giving you 25% off our grass-fed whey protein, PRIME*. EBOOST PRIME is a highly purified grass-fed whey protein that strengthens and replenishes the body while providing the stomach probiotics and enzymes to promote better digestion. To receive 25% off for protein week use the discount code, ‘GAINS’ at checkout. Invest in your health, you won’t be disappointed. Then go into the kitchen and whip up this smoothie power bowl that will give your muscles all the gains it needs after your workout.
1 serving EBOOST PRIME, chocolate
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 – 1 cup frozen spinach
1/2 cup raw gluten-free oatmeal
2 TBS raw almond butter
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, more if needed
ice if needed
- Throw everything into a high power blender and start blending.
- You want this to be thick so that you can use a spoon to eat it. Monitor the thickness and add more ice if not thick enough or more almond milk if it needs to be a little thinner.
- Pour into a bowl, grab a spoon and gobble down.
- Optional toppings: banana, goji berries, coconut flakes, nuts, berries, chia seeds, a drizzle of honey, etc.
*One serving of PRIME delivers 25g of protein to your body with no added hormones or antibiotics, rBGH-free & r-BST-free, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy free, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and no sugar added. PRIME also comes with 5g of prebiotic fiber, 1 billion CFU Probiotics + Digestive Enzymes, 5.5g of BCAA and 4g of glutamine and glutamic acid.
- How to Use Protein When Working Out
- 3 Tips for When to Consume Protein Powder
- What You Should Eat Before Bed for Better Results
- EBOOST Protein Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 3 Reasons Why Grass-fed Whey Protein is Better