If you’re looking for more energy (because who isn’t?). Then it is a great idea to look at your diet and see what you are consuming for energy throughout the day. After you have written down the foods, really assess the list and yourself. Are the foods are you eating full of nutrition, vitamins, and mineral? Sometimes when we are lacking energy is has to do what we are putting into our bodies. This doesn’t mean reaching for a cup of joe every time you need some energy. The foods you consume on a daily basis should be foods that are providing your body with great nutrition which converts to great energy.
Foods that are great at giving you energy are typically whole foods. Think foods that aren’t processed and don’t come in a box off the grocery shelf. To help point you in the right direction, we have come up with a recipe that is made with whole foods to give you that energy you need–naturally. Oh, and we also snuck in a natural energy product that we personally swear by.
Super Orange Cherry EBOOST granola
3 cups gluten-free whole rolled oats
3 tbsp chia seeds
3 tbsp ground flax seeds
1 tbs ground cinnamon
3 tbsp warm water
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup raw honey
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1 cup dried cherries (no sugar added)
1 packet orange SUPER POWDER
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the oats and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Mix SUPER POWDER and warm water together into a small bowl until powder is dissolved.
- Stir in the water, applesauce, vanilla, and honey until evenly coated.
- Fold in the pecans and coconut.
- Spread the oat mixture evenly on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- After ten minutes, flip and stir the granola on the baking sheet to avoid burning and make sure it all evenly bakes.
- Check on it again after another ten minutes and then continuously keep checking on the granola every five minutes.
- It is done when it is lightly toasted and smells wonderful.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add the dried fruit to the granola mixture and give a good stir.
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- Carrot Cupcakes with Creamy Frosting
- An Easter Meal for Two
- Healthy Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
- Recipe Makeover: Kid Approved Chicken Nuggets