Check out Women’s Health‘s Fitness Faceoff every week to learn which moves will best help you reach your fit goals. Here’s this week’s faceoff:
High intensity moves are the best way to set fat on fire—anytime you spike your heart rate high, you’re boosting your metabolism to burn more calories. But no one wants to spend more time revving that heart rate than they have to, so you want to make sure you’re opting for the move that will hit you hardest.
- The no excuse to be lazy on the weekends workout!
- This Abs Circuit Workout Will Shock Your Core Into Shape
- Busy Mom? Try this Tabata Workout!
- This Is The Best Exercise For Sculpting Sexy Shoulders
- What’s The Best Plank For Sexy Side Abs: Plank Knee Taps Or Plank Sweeps?