It’s always great when a celebrity’s go-to exercise is one you can easily do at home, without needing any equipment. Supermodel Naomi Campbell‘s simple booty-blasting move falls into that category, and it just might leave you sore for days.
In a video posted to her Instagram Story (see below!), Campbell demoed “hip circles,” a move she uses to keep her lower body strong. According to her trainer, Joe Holder—who also works with Bella Hadid, Georgia Fowler, and other models on the reg—it’s a great way to kick off her workout and get her muscles ready for business.
“Naomi does hip circles every day as part of her warm-up. It’s part of a hip mobilization series that increases the range of motion in her hips and activates her glutes.” —Joe Holder, trainer
“Naomi does this move every day as…
- This NYC Gym Lets You Enjoy Workouts Completely In The Nude
- This no-equipment workout lifts, tones, and sculpts your booty simultaneously
- This Is The Best Exercise For Sculpting Sexy Shoulders
- The One Exercise This Celebrity Personal Trainer Says You Should Avoid
- EBOOST Ambassador Wayne Clark