It’s always great when a celebrity’s go-to exercise is one you can easily do at home, without needing any equipment. Supermodel Naomi Campbell‘s simple booty-blasting move falls into that category, and it just might leave you sore for days.
In a video posted to her Instagram Story (see below!), Campbell demoed “hip circles,” a move she uses to keep her lower body strong. According to her trainer, Joe Holder—who also works with Bella Hadid, Georgia Fowler, and other models on the reg—it’s a great way to kick off her workout and get her muscles ready for business.
“Naomi does hip circles every day as part of her warm-up. It’s part of a hip mobilization series that increases the range of motion in her hips and activates her glutes.” —Joe Holder, trainer
“Naomi does this move every day as…
- This no-equipment workout lifts, tones, and sculpts your booty simultaneously
- EBOOST Ambassador Wayne Clark
- Emily Skye Just Posted A ‘Before’ Photo To Document Her Post-Baby Fitness Journey
- 12 workout habits you think are good for you, but aren’t
- #mondaymotivation – 5 exercises that show results after one workout