When working out, it’s important to have something to carry your necessities. The standard exercise bag is usually a big duffle bag that can fit extra clothes, a towel, a water bottle, and others. But of course, you can’t always bring that with you outside the gym.
Here, we give you a list of appropriate bags for your preferred workout routines. This varies from small and compact to spacious picks.
If you weren’t into the belt bag trend last year, then you might want to consider getting one for your runs. The Fitletic Hydration Belt can fit your phone and wallet, and comes with two slots for water bottles. This is also a good accessory for marathons. Simply attach this to your waist or over your shoulders. Available at Toby’s Sports.
- Inside KOR’s Sustainable Hydration Lab
- The Ultimate Sports Drink
- Sandy Conrad, the Hawaiian Jewish Princess
- Join EBOOST and Flywheel for a Charity Spin Event to End Childhood Hunger
- Eminem Rules Workout Songs, Says Spotify