It’s week two of Well+Good’s (Re)New Year Challenge! For this week’s third and final workout,
Amanda Kloots, founder of The Rope and The Dance, is offering a routine that’ll give your booty some love. The best part? It requires absolutely no equipment.
“Your body is so powerful,” she says. “If you know how to use it and connect your mind to what you’re doing, you don’t need to have any weights. You can use your own body and get a super-effective workout.”
Keep reading for 5 multi-tasking moves Kloots swears by to kick her butt into the best shape of her life.
Booty blast workout
For this workout, you’ll need some space in your home to get sweaty and a yoga mat. Do 3 sets, performing each move for 1 minute before moving directly on to the next. If the move has a right and left side, do each side for 30 seconds.
1. Kick twist
Start in tabletop position with your knees under your hips, your left forearm on the ground and parallel to the top…
- Motivation Monday – Lower Body Workout
- #mondaymotivation – 5 exercises that show results after one workout
- The no excuse to be lazy on the weekends workout!
- 3 workouts you can do while traveling in your hotel room
- Add some zen into your holidays (with yoga at home)