Check out Women’s Health‘s Fitness Faceoff every week to learn which moves will best help you reach your fit goals. Here’s this week’s faceoff:
Don’t give all the attention to your abs and booty. Strong shoulders are super important, too. You need them for everything from opening heavy doors to carrying kids to holding your blow dryer up. Plus, keeping the muscles around your shoulders strong means decreasing the chance of possible injuries, during your workouts or just daily life.
- 5 Strength-Training Mistakes That Are Wrecking Your Workouts
- The Strength Workout Every Woman Should Be Doing
- Which Move Will Rev Your Metabolism Faster?
- 9 Exercises to get your Back Summer Ready
- Workout Like an Eboost Ambassador