For most of the country, we’re entering the darkest, bleakest, coldest times of the year. Temperatures have plummeted, snow and ice are piling up outside, and really all we want to do is just hunker down in a hygge-inspired nest and sleep until April. But that’s not exactly realistic—nor super-great for your mental or physical health.
That’s why when we spotted this adorable inflatable flamingo, we were totally smitten. Sure, it’s impractical and a bit random for the winter months. It seems more suited for the pool than the wintery slopes. But its bright colors just scream “fun,” and in a sea of winter whites and black down jackets, we could use a little more fun in our lives. Plus, this little flamingo is hiding some major wellness benefits. Read on for the deets:
- Four Amazing Ski Destinations
- This is How Colors Motivate You.
- The Luxury Spot Recommends EBOOST to Cure Winter Beauty Woes
- These Chic Celebrity Workout Looks Will Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- Black Ice Cream is ALL the Rage and it is Pretty Easy to Make at Home