Day 289 Of 360
Rest as needed between aggressive, uninterrupted sets. When scheme is listed as “3 x 12″, it always refers to “Sets” x “Reps”.
Reminder: Position and range of motion always govern weight.
Deadlift: If suitable weight kettlebells are not available, get creative and make it work with what you have. If dumbbells are available at suitable weights, elevate them off the ground to mid-shin height using plates or blocks.
1-minute rest, then 6 minutes of:
Count and note number of completed rounds and half-rounds.
Focus on efficient, high-paced movement and specific breathing.
- Subversive Fitness: Day 264 of 360
- Subversive Fitness: Day 267 of 360
- What is a Turkish Getup and Why Will it Give You Killer Obliques
- Workout Like an Eboost Ambassador
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 1 Day 3