Eminem is the gym-goers’ top musician to break a sweat to, according to a report by music streaming service Spotify.
In Spotify’s new report the controversial rapper, who recently returned to the limelight with Revival, his first album in five years, has been hailed as creating the world’s favourite piece of workout music.
The track that seems to be helping keep fit fanatics stay on track is Till I Collapse, which topped the worldwide list of workout songs streamed throughout 2017.
The rapper also claimed the third place spot on the list with Lose Yourself, missing out on the number two spot to Post Malone’s Rockstar.
Coming in at a close fourth and fifth were Kendrick Lamar’s HUMBLE and Axwell / Ingrosso’s More Than You Know
Spotify’s Top Workout Music Trends 2017
Top Global Workout Songs
- Eminem Rules Workout Songs, Says Spotify
- Top 100 Best Workout Songs of ALL Time
- A Workout Playlist to Pump you up for the Holidays
- The Top 10 Workout Songs Right Now
- Spring Feelin’ Vibes to get you through the winter blues