We’re launching National Workout Buddy Day on March 1! Post pics with your exercise pals (using #NationalWorkoutBuddyDay), and if you tag @WomensHealthMag, we may share your photo.
Yes, 29-year-old Instagram phenom Anna Victoria has a successful workout program (Fit Body Guides). But she didn’t always have the healthiest relationship with food and exercise. “I was disillusioned with the fitness industry growing up,” says Anna, who was raised outside of Sacramento. “People who lived that lifestyle, it seemed they acted like they were better than you because they worked out and ate healthy. I really didn’t subscribe to that type of mentality.”
In fact, she flat-out rejected it, eating fast food three times a day from the time she could drive until her early twenties in college. Then she was hit with GI distress so severe it landed her in the ER. “I keeled over; my digestive system just shut down.” Still, she was so busy working and going to school full-time that she didn’t right her own ship for a few years. But in 2012, when she moved to China with her husband, he…
- Tabata Versus HIIT – Which one Should you do?
- ‘I Lost 65 Pounds When I Finally Found A Workout I Loved’
- How to Intermittent Fast and Still Workout in the Morning
- The Biggest Mistakes People Make When Intermittent Fasting
- What Is Time-Restricted Eating, And Can It Help You Lose Weight?