This past year served up a whole lot of nonsense, but it seems — at last — that 2018 is making up for it. Why, you ask? Well, because chocolate yoga is a thing. (Yep, you read that right!) A London class beginning in February called “Soothing Chocolate Meditation and Healing Restorative Yoga” guides yogis through a meditation infused with chocolate and then a mindful restorative yoga practice to help reach them their own sweet-toothed bliss.
Much of the class (a partnership with British chocolatier Love Cocoa) sounds like an elaborate excuse to just, you know, eat chocolate, but we’re not about to complain about it. Read the description for yourself:
Using ancient Buddhist techniques…
- A 6 minute power yoga to get your head back in the game
- Which Meditation Style Fits Your Boosted Lifestyle?
- Add some zen into your holidays (with yoga at home)
- Has The Boutique Bubble Burst? Future Fitness Is A Blast From The Past
- EBOOST Hot Chocolate Recipe