If you find yourself rubbing your eyes and giving yourself a little stretch before you start to rise out of bed, but immediately start to feel less than stellar. Well, maybe you drank a bit too much last night. Don’t get us wrong we are all about letting our hair down and letting loose from time to time, but waking up to a hangover is not our kind of fun.
Although laying in bed and wasting the day away sounds like a good idea, it is more important to give your liver some TLC. There isn’t a lot of hype about tending to your liver. It isn’t an organ we think about often. We tend to think of organs like our skin, heart, and stomach a lot more frequently.
So to keep up with the liver even before you party a little harder, there are ways to keep your liver happy and functioning… check these tips.
- Reduce your caffeine, instead of coffee try and EBOOST shot
- Our shot contains a unique blend of electrolytes, antioxidants, superfruits, and over 70 vitamins and minerals.
- Plus, natural caffeine from green tea and green coffee seed provides energy that stays with you without the jitters.
- Eat foods high in zinc, like oysters, beef, spinach and pumpkin seeds
- Drink a DIY liver tonic
- Take a Milk Thistle supplement.
- Studies have shown that the researchers think that milk thistle may be able to help treat liver conditions. A study from 2016 found that silymarin, an antioxidant that is extracted from milk thistle, could potentially prevent liver damage. The reason it is said it could prevent this is because of its ability to reduce inflammation.
DIY Drink Too Much Liver Tonic
- Dilute pure cranberry juice with a ratio of 3:1 water to cranberry juice to create 72 ounces.
- Add 1 tsp of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon into a tea infuser.
- Heat up the cranberry water mixture until hot, but not boiling.
- Let the ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon mixture steep simmering water for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add orange EBOOST SUPER POWDER or Allow to cool to room temperature or the juice of 3 oranges and 3 lemons and stir.
- Feel free to sip throughout the day.
Do you pay attention to your liver health on a daily basis?
- Healthline Picks SUPER FUEL for Keto-Friendly Energy Drink
- EBOOST Cocktails
- 3 Delicious Ice Teas to Make at Home
- The Amazing Coffee Cherry
- Is Natural Caffeine Really Better than Artificial Caffeine?