If you are like me, the closer it is to my bedtime the stronger my cravings get and usually I crave chocolate. I am someone that loves chocolate all the time. It doesn’t have to be that time of the month, it can be at any time because chocolate can cure all–at least I think it does.
But why of why do the strongest cravings have to happen right before bed? It is so hard to say no. Chocolate right before bed sounds like my mouth’s dream, but I know it isn’t my stomach’s.
Constantly having this battle back of forth each night between having chocolate or not, I came up with some middle ground. Yes, I am going to have chocolate before bed, but it is going to be in the healthiest way possible.
And even when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does! It is super easy and quick to make. When the chocolate craving strikes when it is too close to bedtime try whipping up some EBOOST Chocolate Milk. You will get your chocolate sweet tooth tackled as well as fueling your body with some clean grass-fed whey protein.
EBOOST Chocolate Milk
6-8oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or whichever your preference is)
1/2-1 scoop EBOOST PRIME chocolate
1 tsp raw cacao
optional: 1-2 drops peppermint essential oil
- Warm up the almond milk on the stove. I don’t like it to get too hot, so just warm enough that it will feel satisfying as it goes down, but not to the boiling point.
- Once the milk is at the temperature you would like it, pour it into a mug and mix together the remaining ingredients
- Using an electric frother or throwing everything into a blender, mix it up until everything is mixed together nice and smooth.
***Any additional essential oil flavor is up to you… I personally really like peppermint to so I like making mine peppermint chocolate milk sometimes. Exploring with orange is one I am looking into next time.***
What are your favorite ways to cure your chocolate cravings?
- 3 EBOOST Keto Friendly Smoothies
- 3 Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
- EBOOST Fantastic Five Fall Drinks
- We All Scream for EBOOST Chocolate Protein Ice Scream
- Chocolate Protein Fro-Yo Recipe