Anyone else experiences terrible gut rot from too much candy on Halloween one too many times in their life? Or what about the feeling when your mouth just feels like it is coated in sugar? Yeah, I am over those days and I know a lot of you guys are too. Sure, one or two or even a few pieces won’t kill you but maybe instead of sticking to Halloween tradition buy candy by the bulk and pass it around, the next time you are at a Halloween gathering make one of these tasty ‘treats’.
No need to stuff yourself with marshmallows that look like ghosts or suckers covered in tissue to look like a ghost too, scary berries are here to save you on some sugar grams.
1 pint of strawberries
1 cup white chocolate chips melted
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and dry off
- Melt white chocolate chips by using a double boiler or put in microwave on high for 30 seconds intervals until melted, stirring in between intervals.
- Once the chocolate has melted, dip the strawberries into the melted white chocolate.
- Place on a plate.
- Take the mini chocolate chips and put on strawberries to make it look like eyes.
- Once complete with all the strawberries, place in the fridge to harden chocolate.
Probably the easiest recipe of them all. These are just like snacking on a banana–because you are!
1 dozen organic bananas
48 mini chocolate chips
- Cut bananas in half
- Use two mini chocolate chips to place on bananas for eyes. The trick is if you stick the chips in with the tip facing the banana they stay better.
Spider Web Dip
Chocolate pudding is always a fan favorite but I bet people won’t bat an eye to this healthy substitute.
4 cups organic nonfat plain Greek yogurt + 1/4 cup
1/4 cup raw organic cacao
1 TBS raw local honey
- Literally mix it all together (minus the 1/4 cup yogurt) and serve.
- Put 1/4 cup yogurt into a piping bag and pipe web onto the top of the chocolate yogurt mixture.
- Use different fruits to dip into spider web dip.
What was the last dish to pass that you brought to a Halloween party?
- 3 Easy & Healthy Two-ingredient Snacks
- Protein Almond Butter Cups perfect for Halloween
- Snack Dip Chocolate Protein and Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipes
- EBOOST Ambassador’s Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Bread Recipe
- Vegan Protein Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies in a Jar