1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup baking stevia
4oz unsweetened applesauce
1 TBS coconut oil**, melted and cooled
1 large egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini, packed and water squeezed out
1/3 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
for the ganache
2 TBS all natural peanut butter
1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
1/2 TBS coconut oil
5 capsules EBOOST CULTURE
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease pan with coconut oil. I used a 9″ tart dish but you can use an 8×8 pan as well.
2. In a large combine peanut butter, maple syrup and applesauce. Add in coconut oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add unsweetened coconut powder, salt, and baking soda, mix until combined.
4. Fold in shredded zucchini spirals and chocolate chips into batter.
5. Transfer batter into greased pan. Bake brownies for 30-35 minutes. Edges will pull from the sides and check middle with fork or tooth pick.
6. Allow brownies to cool in pan for 15 minutes at room temperature before transferring to the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
7. After the brownies have chilled, make the ganache: in a small microwave-proof bowl combine peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut oil. Microwave in 20-second increments, stirring in between until fully melted.
8. Once melted. Open CULTURE capsules and mix into the ganache. Pour the ganache over chilled brownies. Transfer pan back to the freezer and allow ganache to set – about 10 minutes or place back in the fridge for a few hours.
9. Once the ganache has set, remove and cut into your ideal servings.
Recipe inspired and adapted from Fit Mitten Kitchen.
- 3 Ways to Add Probiotics to Your Next Recipe
- Vegan Protein Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies in a Jar
- Protein Almond Butter Cups perfect for Halloween
- This brownie recipe is rich, chocolatey, *and* ketogenic-friendly
- Healthy Cookie Recipes for the Holidays