A Powerbowl is simply what I like to call a smoothie so thick that you want to eat it with a spoon so you place it in a bowl. This is one of my favorite ways to eat my smoothies. There is something about enjoying the smoothie better and savoring every bite. I find that when I am sipping on a smoothie, I suck it up the straw way to fast!
Here are tips on how to make your smoothie extra thick and extra nutritious–the EBOOST way.
a handful (or two) of organic spinach
2 scoops EBOOST PRIME (vanilla)
1 serving EBOOST SPRUCE
1 capsule (opened) EBOOST CULTURE
1 cup homemade nut milk
pinch of xantham gum (this is the trick to making it thick and creamy)
1 or 2 figs, if you need a little sweetness
optional spirulina, collagen, and adaptogens if you dare
blend blend blend
topping with unsweetened coconut flakes, organic raw chia seeds
- A Fall Inspired EBOOST Protein Smoothie
- 3 Ways to Add Probiotics to Your Next Recipe
- 3 Different Ways to Use your EBOOST Culture
- An EBOOST Coconut Protein Smoothie, 3 Ways.
- Low Sugar EBOOST Chocolate Protein Shake