It is about to get super #basic around here now that it officially falls and you can find pumpkin everywhere! To kick off being basic, let’s kick off the inspired fall smoothies with a basic one too! All you need is pumpkin and apple, which are both in extreme abundance right now–’tis the season. Not only does pumpkin taste good but you can find out its health benefits from Friday’s posts here.
EBOOST Fall #Basic Protein Smoothie
2 scoops EBOOST PRIME vanilla
2/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
1 organic gala apple cut in slices
1 tsp pumpkin spice
1 cup unsweetened vanilla nut milk
pinch of xantham gum
blend. blend. blend.
***I like to blend it until there are specks of the apple skin still visible, but that is really just for the look of the smoothie–taste is still the same.***
- The Most Nutritious Powerbowl, the EBOOST Way
- Give Your Protein Bars a Fall Makeover
- The Best Fall Ingredients to Add to your Next EBOOST Protein Smoothie
- Protein Almond Butter Cups perfect for Halloween
- Eboost Protein Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread