Making healthy chocolate pudding doesn’t get any easier than this. Literally–I know I have said it before, but this is literally the easiest recipe you will probably every make. It is no easy I barely even want to call it a recipe. The best part is that it is super healthy for you!
This recipe is literally two ingredients, tons of chocolate flavor, and loaded with protein!
EBOOST Protein Chocolate Pudding
1 serving EBOOST PRIME chocolate protein
1/2 cup greek yogurt (or a nondairy alternative) or 1/4 cup milk or nut milk of choice)
***the pudding will be thicker and creamier if you use yogurt, plus there are added probiotics and protein usually with (Greek) yogurt***
Mix and place in freezer for 30 minutes or eat right away.
25g+ protein from grass fed whey
5g of prebiotic fiber
super low sugar
and all the chocolaty goodness that those other puddings offer too
- Chocolate Protein Fro-Yo Recipe
- Start Your Day with an EBOOST Parfait
- We All Scream for EBOOST Chocolate Protein Ice Scream
- Snack Dip Chocolate Protein and Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipes
- 3 Ways to Add Probiotics to Your Next Recipe