I am on a popsicle kick lately. I am #sorrynotsorry. I even contemplated if it was acceptable to eat popsicles for dinner the other night. Yeah, my addiction is bad. I think the real reason for my obsession is just because they are so tasty and refreshing, but because I completely understand how easy they are to make. Popsicles really are so so easy. As soon as you discover how easy they are, you will never buy them from the store again. PLUS you have complete control over what goes into making the popsicles, leaving you with no worries as to what chemicals and sugars you are adding to your body.
So I present to you the easiest healthiest and tastiest popsicle recipe.
Easy EBOOST Popsicle
what you need
EBOOST energy shot (this can be optional, but why not give yourself a boost too?)
place a few berries into each popsicle mold
add equal parts energy shot and coconut water to the mold until filled about a cm from the top
freeze for at least 4 hours
- Eboost Chia Raspberry Popsicles – a healthy way to cool down this summer
- EBOOST Has Your Summer Cocktails Covered
- Fitness Spice Helps You Stay Cool and Feel Great with EBOOST Popsicles
- Cool, Energizing and Healthy Freezer Pops
- EBOOST Puts the “Happy” in “Happy Hour”