Sundays are for relaxation and self-care.
Strip down, stand in the mirror and compliment your fine self out loud. Come on–do it!
Then afterward treat your body to some more #selfcare and love with a smoothie.
May we suggest diving into some of this goodness?
Sunday #Selfcare Smoothie
1/4 cup coconut cream
1 TBS chia seeds
1 frozen banana
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
garnish: raspberries and unsweetened coconut flakes
Soak chia seeds in coconut cream overnight.
Blend banana until smooth with a splash of water to get things moving along.
Then blend blueberries until smooth with a splash of water to get things moving along.
Layer glass with chia seed coconut cream on the bottom, followed by banana then blueberry on top.
You’ll want to layer from the heaviest on the bottom to the lightest on top.
- An EBOOST Coconut Protein Smoothie, 3 Ways.
- Superfood Up Your Fat Tuesday with this Eboost Smoothie
- Mango Coconut Greens Smoothie
- Banana Ginger Vegan Ice Cream (made with SPRUCE®)
- The Most Nutritious Powerbowl, the EBOOST Way