Yes, you read it right. These are literally the easiest waffles you will ever make. (It is because you have to do is buy them)
Sure if you are feeling adventurous or have some extra time on your hands, whip up your own waffle batter and throw them on you iron waffle.
But if you are like me and don’t have a whole lot of time in the morning to monkey around after your workout, then these waffles are right up your alley. They refuel you properly with carbohydrates, protein and a little bump of energy.
Strawberry Eboost Protein Waffles
2 frozen waffles (I like to buy Van’s gluten free waffles)
1 serving nonfat greek yogurt
1 packet eboost strawberry kiwi energy powder
6 organic strawberries
2 TBS pure maple syrup (optional)
place waffles in a toaster on whichever level you prefer
while the waffles are toasting, cut up the strawberries
mix the eboost energy packet in with the greek yogurt
fold in 4-6 strawberries, leaving the rest for garnish (optional)
place waffles on a plate, top with strawberry mixture, voila!
- STRAWBERRY KIWI PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- Drink up to #thirstythursday with this eboost strawberry kiwi pre-workout smoothie
- EBOOST Ambassador Keegan Michelle’s Protein Waffle Recipe
- Snack Dip Chocolate Protein and Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipes
- EBOOST Protein Chocolate Pudding Recipe