We all love our smoothies – especially when they add a spring to our step! With warmer weather starting to show itself, smoothies cravings are soon to begin. Practice your smoothie game now by starting simple and adding healthy ingredients. So go ahead, add a packet of EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder to your next smoothie for an extra boost of energy,
For that extra bounce in your step, add a packet of EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder to your next smoothie for an extra boost of energy, flavor, and sweetness without the guilt!
STRAWBERRY KIWI PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
This healthy smoothie is packed with whole foods protein, a bunch of vitamins and minerals and simple ingredients you can find in almost any kitchen. The best part? It only takes 3 minutes to make!
The best part? It only takes 3 minutes to make!
- 6 oz of cold water (or coconut water for added flavors and electrolytes)
- 1 plain nonfat Greek yogurt (or any dairy-free alternative)
- 1 packet of EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder, Strawberry Kiwi Flavor
- 1/2 banana (to keep sugar low)
- 4 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of ice
Blend all the ingredients together in the order listed above and enjoy this delicious, nutritious protein shake! I recommend pairing the strawberry kiwi EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder to accompany the flavors perfectly!
- STRAWBERRY KIWI PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
- The easiest strawberry protein waffles you ever did see
- You need to celebrate #NationalMargaritaDay with this drink
- Creamy, Raspberry and Vanilla Smoothie
- How I Stay Energized and Fit While Being A Busy Mom